Before entering the matter of
We welcome you to our website and invite you to know all the aspects related to the privacy of your personal data, should you wish to provide them to us.
One of our priorities is to guarantee your rights and security on this website. For this reason, we want to let you know that:
• the personal data you provide will be used only for the purpose for which they were collected.
• We will only ask you for personal information if it is strictly necessary to provide certain services.
• Unless you request it or the law requires it, your data will not be sold, rented or shared with anyone.
In this way, you can be sure that you are browsing a safe and trustworthy environment.
This website respects and abides by the following legal regulations:
• Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD).
• Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, approving the Development Regulation of the LOPD.
• Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (RGPD).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of your personal data
• Company name: Computer solutions and software development Azamar Informática.
• Trade name: Azamar Informática.
• Email: email@example.com.
How do we obtain your data?
All the data we collect on the web comes from:
• contact forms.
If you are under 14 years of age, we need the consent of your parents or legal guardians in order to process your personal data. This consent, of course, has to be verifiable.
In this way, if you want to browse our website, you are under 14 years old and you have not notified your parents or legal guardians: you should not give us any of your personal data.
What rights can you exercise when you provide us with your personal data?
As a user of this website, you will always have the right to:
• access your personal data.
• Rectify your personal data.
• Delete and oppose the processing of your personal data.
• Limit the processing of your personal data.
• Request the portability of your personal data.
Anyone who has provided us with personal data may access them by contacting us. Likewise, you may request the rectification of your data or its deletion in the event that, for example, these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were transferred.
In the event that an interested party opposes the processing of their personal data for particular reasons, the company will stop processing them except for unquestionable legitimate reasons or in the exercise of defense of possible claims. for When an interested party requests the limitation of the use of their personal data, these will remain the property of the company and will only be used again at the express request of the user or for the exercise or defense of claims.
Through portability, the interested party may also request the recovery of their personal data in a format that allows it to be transferred.
Finally, and in the event that it is considered that the processing of your personal data violates legal regulations, the interested party may file a claim with the corresponding authority, which in this case will be the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Anyone who so wishes has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether this company is processing personal data that concerns them.
What are we going to use your personal data for?
At the moment in which a user expressly, freely and unequivocally yields their personal data, these will be processed for the following purposes:
• Carrying out own statistical studies.
• Respond to orders, requests or any type of request made by the user through the different forms of contact that are made available on this website.
• Sending communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future. Said communications will be related to products or services offered by our company.
• To support and improve the services offered by this website.
• To manage the company's social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers of our official social networks will be governed by this section. In no case will the profiles of followers in social networks be used to send individual advertising without the prior consent of the interested party.
How long are we going to keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the deletion is not requested by the interested party.
Secrecy and security of personal data
In this company we are committed to the correct use and treatment of personal data provided by users, and we respect their confidentiality by using them only in accordance with their purpose.
We also comply with the obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss or unauthorized treatment and access.
In any case, we cannot always guarantee the total impregnability of the Internet and, therefore, the possible violation of your data by third parties who access this site in an unlawful manner.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
The final responsibility for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided will always lie with you as an interested party. In this way, the user undertakes to provide true and complete information in the process of transferring personal data, as well as to update it in the event of any modification. This company, therefore, is exonerated from any responsibility for inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data.
The date of the last modification will be public and will be updated each time it proceeds.
Last modified on 06/18/2021
Contact and complaints